|Place of Origin:||NewZongKe,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 sets|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T; L/C;|
|Supply Ability:||25 sets each month|
|Port of Departure:||Wuhan ,China|
|Factory Name:||Wuhan Microscopic & Multi-fields Testing Technology Co., Ltd|
The professional engineering accreditation of Washington Accord
listed quite rigid index for the conditions of experiment and teaching, such as: compulsory experiment & teaching courses;
the exact quantity of the equipment or devices required, and so on.
It is certain for a solid material to generate physical and chemical changes under high
temperature heating, and quite often accompanied with variation in quality. Based on the
amount in quality change, or the speed in quality change, we can study the response
characteristic of the material.
This equipment mainly measures the variation curve of the material whilst temperature
change in the process of heating ( so called thermogravimetric curve).
Thermogravimetric analysis is one of the basic methods and means of material research.
Composition of Instruments:
(1) main body (including electric stove, electric lifting platform, sample tool)
(2) electronic balance (resolution of weighing: 0.1 mg, with RS232 interface)
(3) option Ⅰ: controller for thermogravimetric analysis experiment (from ambient
temperature to 900 ℃, and the program curve of heating rate is by automatic control, with RS - 232 interface)
(4) option Ⅱ: controller for the solid phase reaction experiment (from ambient
temperature to 900 ℃, constant temperature control)
(5) option Ⅲ: data acquisition software (real-time data acquisition for time, temperature, quality change ,
TG curve printing.)
Main technical parameters:
(1) temperature range: from ambient temperature to 900 ℃
(2) the temperature resolution: + / - 1 ℃
(3) maximum samples quality: 1000 mg
( It is a must experiment project for the material specialty students)