|Place of Origin:||NewZongKe,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 sets|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T; L/C;|
|Supply Ability:||25 sets each month|
|Port of Departure:||Wuhan ,China|
|Factory Name:||Wuhan Microscopic & Multi-fields Testing Technology Co., Ltd|
The professional engineering accreditation of Washington Accord
listed quite rigid index for the conditions of experiment and teaching, such as: compulsory experiment & teaching courses;
the exact quantity of the equipment or devices required, and so on.
Temperature Gradient Furnace ( Temperature Gradient Crystallization Detector)
The TG Furnace is professionally designed and manufactured for the determination of the crystallization properties of glass or ceramic materials.
1, compact structure, beautiful shape, easy to operate.
2, monolithic structure, divided into parts of heating/sample processing and circuits control. 3, using digital PID temperature control, K type sensor for temperature collection, precision for temperature control is about ±2 ℃.
4, furnace adopts openable structure, which makes it possible for real time observation and placing the heated materials. It is quite convenient and quick to place the samples and
clean the furnace chamber.
5, the heating wire is made of top quality, high purity of polycrystalline alumina fiber for
furnace curing, so, heat preservation is awesome.
6, the operation and maintenance are both very convenient.
• Temperature control range: ambient～1000℃ by setting
• Heating Mode: by programme, rate 1～10℃/min, it is also possible for
• setting at a certain point
• Control Mode: PID
• Heating Method: by imported electric furnace wire
• Temperature control precision: ±2℃
• Measuring Tool: digital indicator
• Sample Holder: quartz glass tube, with a window of 50mm for samples
• Push rod: quartz glass rod to avoid melting under high temperature
• Power of the machine: 1KW
• Power supply: AC220V±10% 50HZ
• Working environment:
• relative humidity:≤80%
• temperature: 0～45℃
Applications: glass enterprise