|Place of Origin:||ATTA Labs China|
|Model Number:||GUARD-1000 St.|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box with pallet|
|Delivery Time:||8~10 Weeks|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets per month|
|Color:||Orange And Purple||Analysis Item 1:||Ammonia Nitrogen,Sulfide,Hexavalent Chromium,Permanganate Index|
|Repeatability:||5%||Correlation Coefficent:||Excel 0.999|
|Detection Limit:||As Per Descriptions Below||Measuring Range:||As Per Description Below|
|Sampling Method:||Unmanned Boad||Power:||Storage Battery|
|Operation Time:||6 To 8 Hours Continuously Each Time||Navigation Mode:||Autonomous Navigation & Autonomous Sailing|
|Analysis Method:||Continuous Flow Analysis||Sampler:||XYZ Three-dimensional Automatic Sampler|
|Bits:||10 Standard Bits, 180-520 Sample Bits||Pump:||12-36 Channel Peristaltic Pump|
|Detector:||CCD Full Spectrum Direct Reading Spectrophotometric Detector||Heating Channel:||Multi-channel Independent Heating With Temperature Control|
|Module:||Optional Installation Of Multiple Analysis Modules||Gross Weight For Shipping:||About 120 KG|
|Analysis Item 2:||TCN, Volatile Phenol, Total Phosphorus, Total Nitrogen|
Unmanned-boat Monitoring System
Gathering into one body :
* Unmanned ship navigation system
* Water quality rendering system
* Detection and analysis system
* Big data analysis system
* Data cloud platform system
Analysis items: total cyanide (distillation), volatile phenol (distillation),
ammonia nitrogen (membrane method), direct injection of ammonia nitrogen,
anionic detergent, sulfides (distillation),
hexavalent chromium, total phosphorus (membrane method),
total nitrogen (membrane method). COD(Mn).
Data processing workstation: Multi-channel data processing system,
can complete a series
of work from controlling the automatic sampler, controlling the spectrometer
analysis, setting sample parameter & spectrometer parameter, collecting data,
analyzing and processing data to printing the report form , and so on.
Total phosphorus (phosphate)
Total nitrogen (nitrate nitrogen)
I. Product detailed introduction:
1. Autonomous navigation & autonomous sailing: according to the established route,
complete the voyages to and fro the designated locations initiative.
2. Under the condition of no remote control, the boat can navigate independently
according to the GPS position, and return automatically after completing the task,
and ensure that the ship can still work normally
when it is beyond the range of the control signal.
3. Be able to receive manual instructions from intelligent remote control and execute;
support all navigation control and sampling tasks through remote control.
4. Receiving and executing the task instruction of the ground base station,
and completing navigation control and field operation tasks such as positioning,
attitude, unmanned vessel working state,
collecting and transmitting all kinds of data information, sending the
data information of the unmanned ship back to the ground control base station.
5. Ultrasonic automatic obstacle avoidance: In the automatic navigation mode,
the obstacles can be detected at the distance of ≧ 10 meters,
and the obstacles can be bypassed via automatic direction changing technology.
6. Can carry sampling equipment or monitoring equipment. Alternatively,
carry monitoring equipment for data monitoring.
II. Ship load flow analysis system:
1. The method of continuous flow analysis is used to enable the batch analysis
quickly and accurately ; to analyze a sample in 3~ 5 minutes.
2. Using multi-valve system to complete Sample collection, calibration, cleaning ,
convenient and flexible;
3. Exercise on-line sample processing completely, including high
temperature digestion, distillation, membrane filtration, etc.
4. Can achieve simultaneous data analysis, peak processing, data acquisition,
fitting curve to report generation, under automatic completion.
5. Can realize multi-project channel and analyze at the same time, and can also access to
multi-parameter analysis instrument.
6. The Guard Series Analysis Module can be applied in the full automation analysis
of ship-going river, reservoir, lake and ocean. The mobile device can meet the
needs of emergency monitoring , and simultaneously the requirements
of portable and online samples. The analysis progress adopts the power
supply from storage battery, and can work continuously for 6 - 8 hours each time .
All sample processing is completed by the instrument , and the sewage sample is under
direct injection analysis without the need to filter in advance .
III. Data cloud platform system:
1. Field data and cloud real-time transmission, sharing;
2. Multiple points of data are uploaded or downloaded at the same time;
3. The parameter correction of the equipment is realized through the cloud.
4. Realizing the storage and backup function of a large amount of data;
5. An overview of the working history and navigation track of the unmanned boat available;
6. All kinds of geographic information software can be used to calculate and generate
the distribution pattern of pollutants.
IV. Water Quality Rendering System
1. According to GIS geographic information software system, display the real-time
working state diagram of the system;
2. According to the data of monitoring system, many kinds of patterns of
water pollution are automatically generated, including pie chart, disassembly graph,
histogram and GIS graph.
V. Big data environment data analysis system
1. To establish an appropriate quantitative model for comprehensive diagnosis
and assessment of water pollution in river basins through the hydrological
information, meteorological information and monitoring data of environmental
pollutants in river and water bodies, including
the 5 routine parameters (algae, ammonia nitrogen, COD,
total phosphorus, total nitrogen), etc.
combined with the discharge situation of industrial enterprises
in the surrounding areas
and the discharge status of the municipal domestic sewage.
2. From the angle of relevance between time and space
of the various indicators, expound the causal relationship quantitatively
between emission control and a specific type of water environment,
furthermore, predict and prejudge the occurrence of environmental
pollution accidents, calculate the total amount of pollution sources,
finally, provide reliable data for the river to meet the standard
and establish the total discharge.
3. By establishing a public information platform, achieve real-time
information push of water environment pollution index.
Attracting public participation, listen to public views
and whistle-blowing, increase public supervision
and management to environmental improvements.